Friday, May 22, 2015

Still Here!

Hi everybody, I just wanted to check in with you again & let you know I still check this blog out now & then to see what posts are being viewed & where the traffic is coming from. If you are a returning visitor, I want to thank you for remembering this blog after all this time. It has been over 6 years since I moved these playlists over to this current blogspot. If you just discovered this blog for the first time, then I again thank you for being here & I hope you will return & tell others about these playlists & about the glory days of Indie 1031. I still greatly appreciate all of my US page viewers as well as my international ones. I haven't done much work on the site lately. I finally removed the link to Jonesy's Jukebox on KROQ because it doesn't appear that the show will ever be returning. I have also added a link to Big Sonic Heaven since Darren Revell is doing podcasts again of that show on his own website. I also noticed a lot of traffic recently on the Moheak.com blog so I fixed the broken link so it will now point to the correct website Moheakradio.com aka the new Independent FM. As I previously mentioned, All Time is Now is no longer broadcasting on Indie1031.com but DJ Shark still broadcasts the archived shows on his own website. I still enjoy listening to them so I will leave the link up in case you do too. That's about it until I have any more news to pass on to you all. Again, thanks for your continued support! RobertKP

No comments:

Post a Comment